Rules for Eating - Recommended by Dr. Dave
1. No deep fried food (Omega-6 and trans-fats)! It is killing us.
2. No sugar! Yes, this is killing us too. "Need" sugar? Try 85% cocoa (unsweetened dark chocolate) and mix with raisins and/or nuts (not peanuts).
3. Lots of water - 1 quart (32 oz.) per 50 pounds body weight/day. Soda, coffee, milk, and juice do not count (milk is food, not for thirst quenching).
4. Eat more! More fruit, more veggies, more nuts (not peanuts) - every meal!
5. Really minimize grains, bread and pasta. Save bread for a treat on Sundays, if you must. Minimize sausage, hot dogs, and fatty meats.
6. Cook with olive oil, coconut oil, or butter (butter is better). Do not cook with corn oil, canola oil, sunflower or safflower oil (these convert to trans-fat when heated)! Do not eat margarine!
7. Season with garlic, red pepper, cumin. Drink red grape juice, cherry juice, green or black tea or coffee, and drink red wine or stout beer (both moderately).
For more information, visit www.deflame.com
Vitamins and Supplements
Q: Dr. Dave, where can I buy pharmaceutical quality nutritional supplements – hat don’t cost an arm and a leg?
A: You can easily purchase direct from the lab all the supplements that I recommend (and take myself) through our professional account at: www.purecapspro.com
Go to "Patient Sign-In" and "Create Account"
Provide your name, email address and password
Go to the "All Products" tab, choose your products and place your order
Select desired shipping method and submit order
Receive your Pure Encapsulations supplements!
They will be delivered fresh to your door within days of placing your order.
There are many reasons why you may choose the convenience of ordering your supplements through the PureCapsPro website, but the #1 reason is having the absolute confidence in knowing that you are purchasing a pharmaceutical grade, GMP certified product.
Q: What is GMP certified?
A: When you buy a GMP certified product, you know you are buying from a lab that allows itself to be surprise inspected by an independent agency to ensure pharmaceutical quality and potency. Yes, it is more expensive. There are about 20 GMP certified nutritional suppliers in the U.S. that will prominently display their credential as GMP certified. Usually these suppliers will only wholesale to physicians, but if you can find a GMP supplier cheaper than what we can offer, that is great (please tell us where)!